Brazilia offers the latest in professional airbrush tanning. If you are in need of a TAN and don’t want to damage your skin then airbrush tanning is the best way to go. You can have a safe, natural sun-kissed Brazilian glow that fades naturally.
We use airbrushing equipment specifically designed for tanning while using the highest quality solutions. The airbrush tanning solution we use is alcohol and fragrance free with minimal tanning odor. It is a Aloe vera-based complex which helps with moisture balance control, insta-color bronzer with fast absorption; all of which helps in producing a natural looking tan thus giving you a outstanding sunless tanning result.
How Airbrush Tanning Works
Since you are being sprayed by a technician, you are assured an even tan and can choose a lighter or darker tan as well as some shading and tinting. We apply two coats depending upon your skin color. After the first coat is applied, adjustments can then be made for the second coat to reach your desired level of darkness. The appointment will take about 15 to 20 minutes. We want you to get the most out of your airbrush tan so we have listed some helpful tips and guidelines.
Airbrush Tanning before and after tips:
- It’s best to shower, exfoliate and WAX or shave prior to your appointment. If in need of a manicure or pedicure do so before your tanning appointment.
- Please come to your appointment with clean skin that is free of moisturizer, body lotion, perfume, deodorant, makeup and sunscreen.
- If possible wear dark clothing that is loose fitting with sandels or flip flops. We suggest not to wear white clothing or jewelry to your appointment.
- If possible wait up to 8 hours before showering and working out. It’s best not to take long hot showers.
- It’s important to keep your skin moisturized.
- Please keep in mind that hot tubs, chlorine and salt water can fade your airbrush tan.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.